Only a few days left till the 5th AI-Mind General Assembly!
We are delighted to announce that the 5th AI-Mind General Assembly (#AIMindGA) will take place this week from 17-18 November as a hybrid event. Hosted by two project partners – The Complutense University Of Madrid (UCM) and Lurtis Rules S.L. (Lurtis) the 5th #AIMindGA will take place in Madrid, Spain and online enabling all consortium members to join. The in-person meeting is an excellent opportunity to bring consortium members to discuss AI-Mind progress, attend scientific lectures and share knowledge also through interactive exercises.
A carefully prepared agenda combines scientific lecturers, dedicated to different work packages (WPs) sessions and open discussions of all consortium members. Prof. Fernando Maetsú (UCM), Cristobal Belda ( Instituto de Salud Carlos III) and Luis Peña (Lurtis) will kick off the meeting with a welcome introduction, followed by a “state of the play” from the project coordinator, Dr Ira Haraldsen (OUS), whose talk will focus on the AI-Mind progress.
Over two days, the project partners will attend the sessions and discuss, among others
- Clinical implementation of the AI-Mind Connector & Predictor
- Concept governance and requirements
- Health Technology Assessment (HTA)
- Open science practices
- Data management and features extraction
- AI-modelling of the AI-Mind Connector & Predictor
- Data analysis and interactive visualisation platform
- Updates on the project management and organisation
The programme also offers three guest lectures
- Electrophysiology of Alzheimer’s Disease, Prof. Cornelis Stam (Amsterdam UCM)
- Electrophysiology of other types of dementia (non-AD), James Rowe (University of Cambridge)
- How AI and neuroscience drive each other forward, Prof. Ole Petter Ottersen (Karolinska Institute)
And the range of networking opportunities to all AI-Midn partners, but especially to all PhD students involved in the project.
Meeting highlights will be shared online via the AI-Mind social media channels, so follow @AIMind_eu on Twitter and get insights shared from #AIMindGA.
Also, visit our website to read more after the event.